Thursday, November 2, 2023

Signs that our species is evolving.

From 'Time Is Alive, Chapter 7; The Cunning, Experienced Linguist'.  


Why is there so much media about trans these days?

Why the interest?

  It's a sign of evolution. We are interested in this sign, but with cautions - is it safe for our species to mutate towards a duel gender nature? From my POV, yes, it's not only safe, it's also necessary for our survival. The Revelation of the other duel-identities we have usually precede it.


Like the other big questions in life; What job should I have? What profession would I be happy in? Am I expecting too much from the world? What religion should I join, or should I just not join any of them?
Is this gender right for me? Am I missing out on something? Why do I have dreams that are nothing like my social identity? What should I define myself by? Do I want to be defined by words by anyone, be it myself or others? Shouldn't I be defined by my character? By my goodness and empathy with others?


All evolution is survival based. But we fear the struggle for survival and so we channel it to the level of 'concern', of emotions, of empathy, of being a 'giver', not a taker. But in our dual natures, the opposite of giver is 'taker'. And at times we have been the needy ones, and were forced by circumstance to be a taker. And all takers ask, "To whom does this really belong?" So all takers, at some point, become thieves. And our inner concerned person has empathy for the thief. All of this happening more often in our high tech communications every day.

GO FORTH,
AND BRAVELY
MUTATE.


ALL EVOLUTION QUESTIONS ARE SOCIAL QUESTIONS.








No comments:

Post a Comment