Thursday, November 26, 2015

Giving Thanks is not required, but it might help us focus on the future.

 

I thank Time for the bountiful oxygen on this planet.
For the trees, for the oceans, for the many varied life-forms.

I thank Time for the abundance I have had.
Though at times a struggle, thank you for bringing me to the understanding that struggle is often necessary to attain what is needed to continue our lives.

I thank Time for the ability to continue to learn, to expand the scope of my mind and gather knowledge.

I thank Time for my ancestors, who dwell inside me still. And for my wonderful grandparents, and of course my parents. This world has the most incredible life-forms yet to be found.

Perhaps most of all, I thank Time
for a FUTURE in which
ALL THINGS are not only POSSIBLE, but through the power of ETERNITY, PROBABLE.




No comments:

Post a Comment