Friday, June 12, 2020

Thursdays are the day I get most of my Eternalist writing done.

     Although sometimes I'm diverting towards the artwork.



     I want to thank everyone who participated in any amount to the rally in Irwin Park last Saturday at which I spoke.  Making the speech taught me much of how to deliver the Eternalist message to the masses (although even if only a handful of people call themselves Eternalist, it is still worth our efforts.)
     I was fortune enough to have a crowd

     There was much I did not say as well, but I intend to next time we meet. For instanceEternity. Time has a consciousness, verified by its creation of our own consciousness. Call it God if you like or say God created Time if you like OR say there is no God involved, only Time. The end result is all the same - that we are made by Time, which is synonymous with Eternity.



No comments:

Post a Comment