Monday, October 10, 2022

What are 'thoughts'? Do sperm have thoughts?

 

This topic was opened but not explored at last Friday's Eternalist Gathering. We'd done tai chi exercises and the band BLISSCRAFT had played. The hour was late for some and the feeling that it was wrapping up was in the air. 

For some time, I've felt that I've needed to open the topic of reproduction from the Eternalist viewpoint. So I said, "before you go, I'd like you to think about sperm." That stopped them. "Specifically, do sperm have thoughts, and if so, what are they?"

Many thirteenth tribe members become artists in order to overcome the toddler imprinting inflicted on them. Robert Mapplethorpe is a good example. In the unconscious, Satanism is a reaction to toddler imprinting, and it works well as long as nobody gets seriously hurt. Once freedom from brainwashing is achieved, many Satanists will mature into Eternalists. 

As I get older the things that change in my sexual nature are new sensations, mostly as intense though different from those I've had before. In my youth, my conscious mind was directed by thoughts of sex, a cornucopia of images and ideas, from potent vegetables to forbidden fruit. Now I often feel I'm burdened with a habit. The most consistent sensations however have been those in the pursuit of beauty. Only recently, with my creation of modern Eternalism, have I expanded my philosophy to one strong maxim; Beauty is the face of Time.



No comments:

Post a Comment