Saturday, December 3, 2022

TWAS EVER THUS - The Link between Sex and Eternity

        What is the link between sex and Eternity? The simple answer is, of course, procreation. The thought, the possibility of living forever through our spawn is definitive and universal to our species, and probably to all species.

       This is why beauty is an elixir, a temporary cure from the many pains of existence. Beauty entices procreation. Yes, yes! we say. Beauty before everything, anything, even the world around us. Our planet is dying from our abuse, yet we want beauty, mostly in the form of young womanhood. This puts a lot of responsibility on them, a responsibility they sometimes feel they didn't ask for. Consciously or not, they find themselves rebelling. I totally understand that. Twas ever thus.

       Our choices are unlimited, beauty being in the eyes of the beholder and all that. Yet I feel that at its root we hold certain beauty to be self-evident, as not all beauty is created equal. We are linked not only by early imprinting but also by instinct. 

       Coming into the philosophy of Eternalism from a carnal standpoint is not uncommon. My observations tell me that most of us are doing it in our subconscious minds all the time. In the book I am writing; working title 'The Eternal Now', I get into sexual ideologies related to the Eternalist movement. I hope to have it published within 2023. 





There are three recent societal trends that have been brought to my attention that I feel I should address;
First, Ex spouse trials. The Depp-Beard being the most recently covered in the media. 

Second, Non-binary and Shotadom. The connection between the two in no way is meant to say or to imply that all people calling themselves non-binary are drawn to shotadom.

Third; Mindfullness, generally associated with New Age-y meditation methods.


       

No comments:

Post a Comment